Wednesday, June 5, 2024

My Top Five News Sources

 

When I was younger I would always watch the news with my parents. Now that I am older and a lot busier I don't keep up with it as much as I should. Staying updated with the news is important because it helps you know what's happening around you and in the world. It allows you to make better decisions in your daily life, like voting or planning. Plus, it helps you have informed conversations with others and understand the bigger picture of what's going on. Here are my top five news sources that keep me updated.

1.  News 12

News 12 New York (@News12) / X 

I watch News 12 NY because it provides up-to-date local news that's relevant to my community. They cover everything from weather and traffic to important events happening around my town. I trust their coverage and appreciate how they focus on stories that directly affect me and my neighbors. News 12 NY is known for its dedicated team of journalists and its commitment to delivering accurate and timely information. Their in-depth reporting and local focus make it a reliable source for staying informed about what's happening around the world and in my area. 


2.  ESPN

File:ESPN logos.png - Wikimedia Commons

I watch ESPN in order to stay up to date on the most recent sports news and events. They offer highlights, scores, and in-depth commentary for everything from big league games to collegiate athletics. They provide reliable coverage. ESPN is known for both the depth of its sports programming and the commitment of its reporters and analysts. Their desire to provide the most recent sports news makes them my first choice for staying up to date on all things sports-related.


3. Google Scholar

Google Scholar Logo PNG vector in SVG ...

I like to use Google Scholar because it provides access to reliable, scholarly articles and research papers. It helps me find high-quality information and stay updated on the latest academic developments in various fields. The advanced search features and citation tracking make it easy to discover and reference credible sources, ensuring that the information I get is accurate and trustworthy.

4. Youtube

2015-2017).svg - Wikimedia Commons

I use  Youtube to keep me updated on today's news because it offers a wide range of news channels and video content from various sources. I can watch live broadcasts, news summaries, and in-depth reports anytime. The platform's recommendations help me discover different perspectives and stay informed about current events in an engaging and convenient way.

5.  100.7 WHUD


100.7 WHUD

I enjoy keeping up with current events by listening to 100.7 WHUD radio station, which offers important and timely information all day long. They cover significant local and national events in their short news bits. The ability to receive news updates conveniently while driving or completing other duties is appreciated, and the experience is made delightful by their skilled and friendly hosts. I stay up to date and involved in my neighborhood by listening to WHUD.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Relationship With Technology, Technology's Relationship With Us

 In 1964, the World's Fair in New York featured an exhibit called FUTURAMA , which envisioned a future where technology would solve all ...